Go Public Utilizing SEC Reporting Shell Mergers
The IPO market may be dead but your company can still "go public" through a reverse merger with a public shell corporation. Billions of dollars of securities are bought and sold daily in the public securities markets of the world and your securities can be a part of this market.
Benefits of a Public Company
- Public companies are normally valued higher than private companies.
- Raising capital requires less time and expense.
- Founders suffer less stock dilution when raising capital.
- Making acquisitions with stock is easier and less expensive.
- Stock and stock options are useful in attracting management.
- Management and employee stock options have more value.
- More liquidity for founders, minority shareholders, and investors.
- Added prestige and visibility with customers, suppliers, employees and the financial community.
© 2000-2012 AbsoluteIPO.Com - All Rights Reserved.